KIMBO Design’s Project Manager (PM) is a highly motivated, energetic and professional individual that leads the creative team. KIMBO Design’s PM is client facing and communicates with senior management on a daily basis.
The PM manages an in-house creative team, external consultants, and is the point of contact with clients ensuring print/digital/media projects are done on time within budget.
As the point-of-contact the PM will have exceptional client service skills and represent KIMBO Design in all interactions with clients, staff, suppliers and potential clients. KIMBO Design (www.kimbodesign.ca) thrives on excellent client service and producing high quality creative work.
- Constant communication with the creative team and reporting to Principal, in turn you would be communicating project progress to our clients
- Effective at managing conflicting viewpoints and demonstrate ability to build consensus amongst creative team and clients. PM is able to establish and maintain positive relationships at all levels of an organization
- Superior multi-tasking skills, superior communication, facilitation & leadership skills
- Ability to successfully drive completion of project deliverables; daily management of creative team and project budget
- Ability to deliver projects on time, within scope & quality requirements
- Ensuring absolutely no work is done outside of scope
- Active communication with Controller to discuss budgets, timelines and profitability
- Handling inside sales progression, creating a relationship from start to finish with clients
Required Experience and Abilities
- A minimum of 3 years managing creative projects (i.e. rebranding, website design and web development from start to finish)
- Experience working in a creative professional services environment
- Project Management Professional ("PMP") , or equivalent
- Staying up to date in the digital landscape
- Being able to translate technical complexities of building, maintaining WordPress websites to client
- Familiarity with: Google Ads, SEO, HTML, CSS
- Management of a small team
- Gantt Chart Creation and follow through
- Knowledge of Basecamp, Function Fox, and Salesforce
- Expert user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in a variety of project management methods and can be flexible and adjust as needed
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter, résumé and a link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.