As the web / graphic designer you will manage your own projects on a day to day basis. You will be working daily with a small creative team producing both planned projects and immediate project updates.
You will be a key member in the creative process, from strategy to conceptual development to execution of creative ideas, always thinking creatively about design concepts for diverse brands and working hard to achieve award-winning designs often within tight deadlines.
The type of projects you would be working on include: website design, corporate identities, social media ads, email designs, updating existing graphic design work, corporate collateral, web banners, newspaper designs, short and long page booklets, signage, trade show material, posters and packaging.
- Self-motivated and energetic; passionate for branding & design
- Strong client-relation abilities; excellent communication skills (email, face-to-face and phone)
- Excellent organizational skills; time-management, multitasking, the ability to handle multiple projects on different deadlines
- Great writing skills; excellent communicator – must be able to write case studies
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Great problem solver; ability to recommend a solution to every problem
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to spot alignment issues and spelling mistakes
- Ability to see job through from concept to completion
- Ability to carry out projects in a team environment or individually
- Welcome with positive energy, art direction and design criticism in order to produce award-winning designs
We are focused on delivering excellent creatives to our clients that require an openness to collaboration and learning new perspectives to create your best work.
- Be passionate about typography, technology – modern and minimalist design
- Able to replicate KIMBO Design’s style, or have similar design style
- Confidently discuss creative solutions verbally with Creative Director
- Love white space, love typefaces, love staying up to date on latest design trends
- Enjoys and always be learning new Photoshop techniques and styles
- Extremely comfortable with designing for Social Media and ad buys
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, MS Office Suite (PowerPoint) – must be very comfortable working with these programs
- Ability to use shortcut keys on the keyboard, and know online/offline production techniques – must work fast and efficiently
- GDC Certification or Membership
- Experience working in the ad industry
- Experience creating engaging images for social media
- Experience in Customer Service Industry/Client Relations Skills
Please respond to this posting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your online portfolio with reference to your role in the projects and your LinkedIn resume. Please explain why you want to work at KIMBO.