For this project, we decided to use a mix of our tried-and-true methods as well as some new ones to help Invero reach its target audiences most effectively and position Invero as an industry leader in the field of digital advisory and implementation.
1. SEO keyword research was conducted to understand how people are searching for similar services online and which keywords would be most effective in targeting these individuals.
2. An organic social media strategy was devised, implemented, and managed to generate leads through LinkedIn; This is where a great deal of Invero’s target audience was found.
3. Google Ads Re-Marketing were used to specifically target individuals who had previously shown interest in services that Invero offers and to promote Invero’s newly redesigned brand and website, lead-generating campaigns, and event marketing. Targeting parameters include lookalike audiences, industries, demographics, locations, interests, professional titles and positions, among others. A press release was also published early in the project to ensure recognition of the company’s new brand and to leverage the additional press coverage to promote its services.
4. A content marketing strategy was developed to attract potential clients through helpful blog articles, case studies, press releases, branded pitch decks, and five new landing pages in their website. These were primarily designed to portray Invero as a knowledgeable leader in the field of digital advisory and implementation, to build credibility for the high-end, quality services that Invero provides. Thus, new content and materials were developed to provide knowledge, generate interest for Invero’s services, drive more organic traffic to the website and ultimately generate more leads for sales.
5. Finally, we deployed successful email marketing campaigns (e.g., Drip marketing, Pipedrive templates, email blasts, newsletters, etc.) With an increasing amount of interest (and widespread acceptance) in online learning as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Webinars and virtual workshops were identified to be the perfect activities to achieve the objectives. By nature, the transfer of knowledge on cloud technology served as the “main purpose” of these sessions. However, what’s more important is that these were opportunities to showcase Invero’s extensive knowledge and experience in the field. Thus, encouraging webinar attendees looking for external help to reach out.
Google Display ads as part of the Invero brand launch.
Google Responsive ads were implemented as a second phase of the Invero brand launch.
Some of Invero’s brand launch ads featured on prominent business and tech websites.
A sample of Invero’s image library that allows them to select a relevant image with their Canary Yellow colour pop treatment as needed. These customized images really stand out in in social feeds as users are scrolling around.