In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the effects it has had on small/medium-sized businesses, the Government of BC is making funds available for companies to digitalize their operations and expand their e-Commerce capabilities through the BC Launch Online Grant. The grant will allow companies to partner with a BC service provider for Launch Online to boost their revenue and build suitable local employment throughout the province.
With the BC Launch Online Grant covering up to $7,500 for a project to launch or update an online store, KIMBO Design can help affordably modernize your operations. Enter our easy eligibility quiz here to determine if you are qualified for the process. Then we will contact you to assist in the formulation of your business proposal and application!
Fast Facts on Eligible Expenses
Expenses related to the development, management and improvement of an online shop supporting e-commerce such as:
Service provider costs:
- The development time for the platform (create new or substantially enhance)
- Pictures (including photographer), stock photos or related graphics required for the site
- Copy and online content writing
- Online inventory of goods and products development
Digital customer acquisition costs:
- Subscription costs of e-commerce platform (up to 1 year)
- Online advertising costs (up to 1 year)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Banner and other embedded advertising creation (e.g., social media sites, gaming, etc.)
- Staff training to manage own online shop and/or gain digital marketing skills.
Source: BC Launch Online Grant.
Only BC-based Service Providers
Successful applicants MUST use one or more B.C.-based service provider(s) like KIMBO Design to build or improve their online store. KIMBO Design can accomplish all the services stated above, and we’d love for you to connect with us if you’re interested in the grant. We can also help you formulate the grant proposal after connecting with you and discussing the plan. Please do not hesitate to reach out at any time!